This is a Tarp in silicone coated nylon 1.1oz and a no-see-um Bug Net. They can be used together or separate.
- Materials : 30D Silicone coated Nylon (Tarp) and No-see-um Mesh (Bug net)
- 14 ft x 10 ft size
- Mesh walls 7 feet height
- 8″ of Silnylon at the bottom for durability and anchoring (with gear or pebbles for example).
- Webbing loops at the lower edge for stakes anchoring.
- Reinforcement patch at each corner and tie out with metal D-Ring for more strength.
- The Bug net attaches quickly to the Tarp by connecting side release buckles on each corner of the roof.
- Vertical zipper door entry at one corner.
- Compression stuff sack (16 »x7 ») for the Bug net and stuff sack (10 »x4 ») for the Tarp.
- 9 Yds Silnylon 1.1oz or 1.9oz
- 0,5 Yd Oxford Coated Nylon 200D
- 6 D-rings 3/4″
- 6 Apex buckles 3/4″
- 8,5 Yds Gros-grain 5/8″
1) Ridgeline Sew
2) Apply reinforcement patches in all corners and maintain them with 3 seams.
Then, sew all the gros-grain around the tarp.
3) Sew the ties-out.